Eco-friendly coffee based resources.

Our story begins where your cup of coffee ends. 800 billion cups of coffee are consumed globally each year. Only 1% of the coffee bean ends up in your cup of coffee. We take the other 99% and turn it into valuable resources. We produce upcycled coffee oil, coffee blocks and natural colorants.

Are you ready to join the coffee revolution?

Our mission →

Start creating eco-friendly coffee based products your customers will love

Our bio-refinery recovers natural oil and colorants from spent coffee grounds. These can be used to to create personal care products, eco-friendly dyes or more! Join the movement and request a sample!

Upcycled coffee oil

Upcycled coffee oil is an excellent ingredient in personal care & and cosmetics. The oil is rich in vitamin E and anti-oxidants, a perfect ingredient to keep your skin healthy and young!

Natural coffee colorants

Our coffee colorants are completely natural and have good light and wash properties.

How we turn coffee grounds into valuable resources.

We collect spent coffee grounds with our partners

In collaboration with a network of partners, we collect spent coffee grounds from various locations in The Netherlands. Are you looking for a circular solution for your coffee grounds?
Contact us and we’ll connect you to one of our partners!

We collect spent coffee grounds with our partners

In collaboration with a network of partners, we collect spent coffee grounds from various locations in The Netherlands. Are you looking for a circular solution for your coffee grounds?

Contact us and we’ll connect you to one of our partners!


We turn coffee grounds into valuable resources

Our biorefinery turns spent coffee grounds into valuable resources for sustainable products that fit a conscious lifestyle. We produce coffee oil, coffee colorants and residue, bringing a total waste stream solution. With our process and ingredients 750 kg CO2 is saved with for every ton of coffee waste that we process!

We turn coffee grounds into valuable resources

Our biorefinery turns spent coffee grounds into valuable resources for sustainable products that fit a conscious lifestyle. We produce coffee oil, coffee colorants and residue, bringing a total waste stream solution. With our process and ingredients 750 kg CO2 is saved with for every ton of coffee waste that we process!

We empower others to use coffee based resources in new products.

The coffee oil can be used in personal care and beauty products proving 100% natural and a nourishing product. The coffee colorants are used to dye textiles. The residue of our process can be used as a bio-material in different applications. We’re always looking for more collaborations and partners. Feel free to request a sample or contact us with any questions!

We empower others to use coffee based resources in new products.

The coffee oil can be used in personal care and beauty products proving 100% natural and a nourishing product. The coffee colorants are used to dye textiles. The residue of our process can be used as a bio-material in different applications. We’re always looking for more collaborations and partners. Feel free to request a sample or contact us with any questions!

Request a sample and start collaborating.


We believe in a world where no resource goes to waste. Join the movement!

Want to know more about our product or want to order a sample?